Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
As a Landlord, what would you do if you found out that your property is being used as a "resting place" by your tenant or should I say your dead tenant ? In other words, your house is being used to keep the dead while waiting for a resurrection.

This is what happened at a house in Taman Kobusak Villa, located in Kampung Nosoob, Penampang, Sabah. As reported in the Daily Express today, Police recovered a decomposed body of a 37-year-old man, believed to be the leader of a church group called "Church With No Walls" who has been dead for 13 months. Another report says that the dead man was the head of a group called "Benevolent Missionary Association" (see TheStarOnline's Bizarre wait for a resurrection)

Read the full report here...
Found - body kept in house for 13 months
Show/Hide

Published in the Daily Express on Sunday, 27092009

Would this incident affect the value of the property? What about the other houses in the neighbourhood ?

Image source : Daily Express

2 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    September 28, 2009 at 12:01 AM

    You have an excellent website. Your posts help to remind me why I love real estate so much. You seem to really love your site. Aside from my medical practice, I help my wife with her small real estate business. Keep up the great work and please visit by my health blog sometime. I would really appreciate it. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/
    By the way, finding a decomposed body there would freak me out, even as a medical doctor.

  2. Anne  

    September 28, 2009 at 11:49 PM

    Hi Doc! Thanks for the compliment. I feel honoured to have a medical doctor as a visitor :)
    I visited your health blog, very informative. will visit you again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers