Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

About Me

Advertisement
Hi! Welcome to my Blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.

What is this blog?


This blog is mainly about Properties available for sale or rent in Sabah, Malaysia. For Sabahans (if you happen to be here), as you may note, quite a number of posts are property advertisements taken from the local newspaper, Daily Express. Why Daily Express? Because Property Advertisements are not available in the online version of Daily Express. So, I am doing a favour to those who do not have time to read the hard copy version ;) In addition, I try to add spices to the ads by showing images / maps.
I also share a bit about anything / everything. What is it? Well, visit my blog regularly to find out or may subscribe to my blog

Why blog about Property?

Property is my passion (of course after cooking). I am not an Estate Agent or a Financial Planner, but my experience in owning several properties and moving from one place to another made me want to share my little experience with others.

About Advertisements?

You may notice that Advertisers normally do not disclose the full descriptions of the properties they want to sell or rent out. Some do not even tell where the location of the property is. Some do not tell the Built up area or Land area of the subject property. Maybe, they want to save on advertising cost or they want the Readers to guess ;)

This is where Repeated Advertisements come in the picture. No response from potential buyers and they re-advertised the same property all over again. In the process they incur more advertising cost. But do not worry, because in my blog, I try not to post repeated advertisements. Advertisements are screened before they are posted.

And lastly, Why blog?

Very simple. I am doing an analysis on the prices of property in Sabah, Malaysia. If there is an opportunity to buy a good one, I will buy. At the moment the prices of properties, be it apartment, condominium or landed properties especially in Kota Kinabalu area are very expensive compare to years back.

Sometimes I wonder what really makes the prices go up. Is it because of...
  • demand is more than supply?
  • manipulation by certain parties?
  • high material costs and other incidental costs?
  • Land scarcity?
  • Population Growth ?
  • Combination of the above factors
I do not know. It could be other reasons / factors... maybe you can tell me.


I think that's about it. I hope you all have fun reading my blog. Who knows you may find your dream house here !


Regards
Anne @ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysian Borneo.

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers