Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement

Yesterday Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) announced a 6.30 Sen Dividend per unit of Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 (ASW 2020) for the year ending 31 August 2009. This year's dividend is lower than the 7 sen declared last year. If I am not wrong it is the lowest since the fund inception date :( The reason given is due to the fund’s 41% increase in size over the past one-year period.

Nevertheless, as a unitholder and participant through the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) members' investment scheme, I am quite happy with the return ;) ... at least it gives better return than EPF...


Have you invested / participated through the EPF members' investment scheme? If you have not, do read my earlier post ~ INVEST IN AMANAH SAHAM WAWASAN (ASW)

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers