Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
Hi guys...

It's been awhile since I last updated this blog...been very busy lately

Well I was actually searching for new materials to be shared with readers out there (if there are any), when I bumped into this advertisement in the local daily which I like to share with you all ...well almost everybody is complaining about the ever increasing property prices. A double storey intermediate terrace house in Bundusan area was sold for below RM200K back in 2005 but now the price has gone up to almost RM400K (without taking into accounts of things like renovations, etc.).
But, what about this?


Here, I present to you the Before and After :)

Before
 and ...

After

It seems that there is a similarity between the two... think about it :)




0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers