Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
On 19 August 2011, Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) announced a 6.50 sen dividend per unit of Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 (ASW 2020) for the year ending 31 August 2011. This year's dividend will be an increase of 0.15 sen per unit compared with the 6.35 sen dividend for 2010.

As a unitholder and participant through the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) members' investment scheme, I am happy with the return ;) ... at least it gives better return than EPF...


Have you invested / participated through the EPF members' investment scheme? If you have not, do read my earlier post ~ INVEST IN AMANAH SAHAM WAWASAN (ASW)


0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers