Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
I received a request sent through the Bravenet Email Form Processing from one Mr. Ting who was Looking for warehouse or land (10,000 SF above) around inanam area and likas road. Priorty is roadside, 2nd lot can do, provided road access.

If anyone of you who happens to land on this page / has such information, please call Mr. Ting at 013-8181777

Image source : Yahoo Sports (Timothy A. Clary/AFP Photo)
Congrats to Rafael Nadal for winning the US Open and achieving the Career Grand Slam and Career Golden Slam!

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers