Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
"I want to buy Apartment/ Condominium in Penampang area or Likas area" 
...that was the message I received through Bravenet Form processor from one Ms. Wong who was looking for an apartment / a condominium for sale. Anyone of you who has such information please assist her. You may contact her at 012 - 832 8869 or through email at skyweb.fion@gmail.com

Thanks!

2 comments

  1. Healthy Cafe  

    May 11, 2010 at 11:10 PM

    Unfortunately I can`t help you on this one...i live far from penampang

  2. Traveler Club  

    May 16, 2010 at 6:41 PM

    hope you find what you are looking for

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers