Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement

2 1/2 storey semi-detached house at Taman Kemayan, Jalan Bundusan, Penampang, Sabah. Land type / leasehold : CL999. Land area : 3,400 SF. Built up area : 3,000 SF. Newly renovated and extended. 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, 6 AirCon, alarm, CCTV. Asking RM588K (ono).
Call 013 - 388 9797

Source : DE, 02122009

Note : Selling price per square foot (SF) basis : (1) Land area ~ RM173 per SF (2) Built up area ~ RM196 per SF. Cheaper than apartments / condo. Furthermore the leasehold period is 999 years. I think it is a good buy for owner occupied.

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers