Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement

(1) NT 1.73 acres at Bantayan, Inanam for urgent sale. Located behind BDC, by roadside / road accessible, commercial area. Asking for RM1.3 Million. Call 019 - 800 7021 / 016 - 811 0869
(2) NT 1.47 acres for quick sale. Located near to Taman Khidmat, Bukit Padang, Kota Kinabalu. Condition of Land : Flat. Road access. Surroundings are bungalows. Selling price : RM27 per square feet. Call 012 - 802 6678

Source : DE, 08122009

Related posts : What You Need to Know About Buying Sabah Native Title Lands

3 comments

  1. Dr. Surendra Singh  

    December 10, 2009 at 10:44 PM

    Thanks Robin, Christmas wishes for u nd ur family.

  2. Jacob  

    January 8, 2010 at 2:19 PM

    Is it still up for grabs? Because I'm looking for a commercial property that I can use for my business. I might as well try Manila Houses in the Philippines as well.

  3. slave  

    January 15, 2010 at 2:21 AM

    hi friends ...... this is my first visit to your premises, wow your site was incredible, and your article is very cool and nice, I use google translate to read it. if you have time to visit blogs sempatkan I still learning it, keep blogging and hopefully our collective success in this year. and I hope will be getting something of value that can provide income on the internet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers