Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
These days, many Malaysian buyers are capitalising on the low interest-rate environment to tap the recovering real estate market. Whether it is meant for owner-occupation or investments, location of the property is an important consideration.


I was doing my routine blog hopping when I stumbled upon a very good article published in the star online regarding the things that one needs to consider when buying a property. I thought it would be nice if I share it with you all :)

The factors that one needs to consider are as follows.

  1. Accessibility to amenities and connectivity to public transport and highways
  2. Proximity to schools
  3. Security and safety around the estate
  4. Size of the property
  5. Cost of the property
  6. Developer selection
Want to know the details...read the full report here Show/Hide

Happy Reading !

Image source : www.thailandbuddy.com

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers