Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
Located in Menggatal area. 2nd floor Corner unit. Built up area is 1,031 SF. 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms complete with water heater. Wet and Dry Kitchen. Fully AirCond. Fully Renovated. Fully Built in Wardrobe / Kitchen Cabinet and Fully Furnished. Selling for RM230K. No Broker !
Call Terrence at 088 - 490 398 / 016 - 838 6118


Source : Daily Express, Monday, 17 August 2009
Photo source : Thinkproperty.my

Note : (1) Selling price per SF is RM223. (2) If you are interested in this apartment you may want to look at these ads; Mudah and Thinkproperty

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers