Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement

I received an inquiry from a potential buyer who is looking for an apartment at Telipok Ria. Anyone who happens to land on this blog and wants to sell off his / her apartment can contact this person at 014 - 658 0862.


Photo source : Sabahprop.com

Also, please be advised that I do not have interest in the properties featured in this blog. You have to call the sellers at the telephone contact listed in respective advertisements to know more about the subject property. Please read "About Me". But, if you want my assistance in selling your properties, I will be glad to help. Contact me and we can discuss :)

2 comments

  1. Zee  

    August 16, 2009 at 10:11 AM

    Thanks for the tip on my blog Anne! Maybe I'd indeed take the flu shots!

  2. Anne  

    August 16, 2009 at 12:15 PM

    You are welcome Zee. Have a Happy trip :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers