Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement

3rd Floor Penthouse unit. Built up area 1,991 SF.
Call 019 - 850 8387

Source : Daily Express, Saturday, 11 July 2009
















Photo source : jessysw.ahyer.com

Note : Check the earlier ad posted on 30 June 2009 here.

My Say : I wonder why the seller don't want people to know the selling price. If the asking price is made known then there will be less calls (save his time) as only the selected few (with money) will call.

1 comments

  1. stagingworks2009  

    July 16, 2009 at 9:48 AM

    Ms. Anne..Many people in the US and Canada are finding Condos as the best option to invest recently. If only the condos you post here resided in a part of the US or Canada, it will be sold out soon. From Toronto Home Staging Professional

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers