Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am Anne from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. Read more about me here. Please note that ...
1. this blog is for my reference only ~ a personal collection.
2. the advertisements may not be valid anymore (look at the date)! 3. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Policy

Advertisement
Tower A. 8th floor. Built up area is 900 SF. 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms. Facing swimming pool. Including Car Park. Rental RM1,200 per month / Selling for RM240K.
Tel : 016 - 830 0034


Source : Daily Express, Friday, 17 July 2009



Photo source : Sabahprop.com


Note : (1) Price per SF is RM267. (2) Refer to earlier ads / post here & here

My Say : This is the second time the Seller reduces his Asking Price, i.e. from RM255K to RM245K and now RM240K. I personally hope this time he will find his buyer.

0 comments

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers